WHY COMPLIANCE INVESTIGATIONS?
- Cross-industry - profound knowledge and experience in pharma, engery, and banking sectors.
- Integrity and confidentiality - are fundamental cornerstones of my work at all times.
- Independent - as an impartial investigator, I can operate free from interference.
- Proportionality - is maintained during the whole investigation process.
- Precise, pragmatic, and cost-conscious - planning an investigation in several stages allows for a precise, pragmatic, and cost-conscious approach.
- Flexible and prompt action - same day response upon contact.
- Solution-oriented and efficient - after analyzing an allegation, the focus is on the relevant and material issues, but keeping the big picture in mind.
- Respect and appreciation - acting with respect and trust is the basis for any investigative operation.
- Strategic - an internal investigation also opens up opportunities for process improvements in order to foster prevention.
- CAS Compliance Management HSG (CM-HSG)
- Master Economic Crime Investigation (MAS ECI)
- Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in Compliance Management
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Longstanding national and international experiences in fighting white-collar crime in public and private sectors (Public Prosecutor Basel- Stadt, ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd, Credit Suisse AG, Novartis Pharma AG)
- Experiences working across industries (pharma, banking, automation/energy)
- Competent and prompt analysis of whistleblower allegations
- Contacting and interviewing of a whistleblower
- Conducting and processing on-site investigations
- Conducting interviews with witnesses and persons of interest
- Training courses (investigator, interview techniques)
- Lecturer at University of St. Gallen (HSG) and University of Lucerne (IFZ)
Curriculum Vitae (pdf)